FEDERICO SCAVO aka MINIKING He Started his career ad Dj from 1991 and producer from 1994 and now he became one of the most upcoming Italian DJ and ProducerFederico got a unique style of “House a bit ‘funky, but also influenced by electro/Tech newest and most innovative;with references to the seventies that are mixed with bursts of tribal music. “- Scavo has performed in the most particular clubs of the planet: at Pacha in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, in Switzerland, at Oxa. In Italy he attended one of the most popular “onenight”, the Supalova of Joe T. Vannelli. The trip is continuous, inside and outside the Italian borders; from Lipa in Ljubljana, Slovenia, to Tenax and Yab in Florence, and, moreover, in Versilia, at Seven Apples, Faruk, Capannina and Tartana in Grosseto, not to menti..
FEDERICO SCAVO aka MINIKING He Started his career ad Dj from 1991 and producer from 1994 and now he became one of the most upcoming Italian DJ and Producer
Federico got a unique style of “House a bit ‘funky, but also influenced by electro/Tech newest and most innovative;with references to the seventies that are mixed with bursts of tribal music. “
– Scavo has performed in the most particular clubs of the planet: at Pacha in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, in Switzerland, at Oxa. In Italy he attended one of the most popular “onenight”, the Supalova of Joe T. Vannelli. The trip is continuous, inside and outside the Italian borders; from Lipa in Ljubljana, Slovenia, to Tenax and Yab in Florence, and, moreover, in Versilia, at Seven Apples, Faruk, Capannina and Tartana in Grosseto, not to mention a lot of clubs, which have seen him as a protagonist. In summer 2006 his many successes led him to play at Luxy Club in Taiwan and in many clubs in China. Among the several dates in 2008, he played at Nikki Beach in Miami and at the Grand Prix F1 of Montecarlo with CARl COX for the official Red Bull party.
Since 2008 also produces and remixes under the pseudonym “MINIKING for underground scene
– In 2009, he played at Bananas & Co. in Formentera – regular guest @ LA BUSSOLA in Versilia and at CAVALLI Club in Florence,
– Club Chateau Thurgau CH Switzerland, LIQUID Club Bern CH Switzerland, GLOW club SANGALLO (CH) Switzerland
-in 2010 He start to work with his new manager Diego Carannante from DC7 Events & Bookings / London and started together a new project with a solid team and management for bring Scavo in the best club in the world.
– In 1998 he created the soundtrack for the MTV Europe Music Awards
– During 2009 Federico Scavo was chosen by Simone Rugiati as dj, who created the soundtrack for the program Gambero Rosso on Rai Sat. Together with Simone, Scavo was the presenter of the program as dj.
History Production and Labels:
– 1994 he received in Canada four platinum discs for selling over 400 thousand copies of the song “This Is the Night” by New System.
– 1998 he started collaborations with labels like Subway, Energy, Dwa and Hot Coffee Productions.
– 2002, the ìconsecrationî: Scavo realized the recording project “Hot Coffee presents Pink Coffee” and the cover of the famous hit “Another Brick in the Wall” by Pink Floyd. The song, before being sold in the shops, was golden disc in Italy, thanks to the 25 thousand copies sold. The project was officially approved by Roger Waters (leader of Pink Floyd). The value added to the success was the video filmed in Berlin and broadcast all over the world by Mtv.
– The following year, the Hot Coffee Productions gave life to songs like “Disco Night” by Royal Plateau and “Turn Around and Dance”, sung by Sabrinaah Pope. Then, the great voice made room for the percussions of a master such as Silvano Del Gado, who produced with Scavo “Coffee Beats Vol 1”, “Coffee Beats Vol 2” and the very tribal “Coffee Beats Vol. 3”, all tracks at the top of world classifications.
– 2004 he produced his first solo remix, “I’m Coming Up”, for Made and Sax ft. Michelle Weeks. The signing this time was of Federico Scavo for the newborn S Productions. Genuine Mix version was played by Sandy Rivera at the Winter Music Conference 2005 in Miami live in the world on BBC.
– In September 2004, in a solemn manner Scavo launched two labels: the Coffee Killer Records and Shibusa Records, the first devoted to crossover moods and classical and the second more electronic and addressed to clubs. From October 2005 Scavo protects his rights with his new music editions: Scavo World Music Publishing – In June 2005, Roger Sanchez and Erick Morillo inserted the remix into the top ten.
– 2006 he produced for his label Coffee Killer Records, Steve Love & Federico Scavo “U” – Mo.Ca ft. Michelle Weeks “Nobody”, a project played by dj Tony Humphries. Shibusa Records was not inferior to it: Shibusa Records published Scavo and Guerrieri vs Barracu ft Sadia “Karma comes back”, played by top English dj Steve Lawler, Luca Guerrieri “Last Chance” and Federico Scavo “Respect”, a project played by the American dj Roger Sanchez.
– In 2007 Scavo launched his digital label Area94 present exclusively on beatport.
– 2008 produced Federico Scavo Feat. Papi & Ania j “Tama” for his Coffee Killer Records and, moreover, Federico Scavo Feat. Meme “Corda” for the German label One Louder Berlin.
– 2009 formed a connexion with Airplane Records making the first release FEDERICO SCAVO feat. AMBRO “MANTICE”, a house project with “Tango” contaminations, a hit in the clubhouse circuit.
– In 2010 produced Federico Scavo ìLetís All Chantî track that is played by French DJ Bob Sinclar and reaches the N. 1 position in the world chart on Beatport. He also released several singles under Miniking pseudonym ìForestì ìCatalinaì ìCochetaî for Stereo Productions and ìFlashmobì.
He also collaborated with Alex Kenji on ìLike Thisî and ìGimme Fiveî which were released on Hotfinger Rec. ìMix 1? of ìGimme Fiveî recently also became Number 1 in Beatport chart