DJ Mix #417 Pinto
Eduardo Pinto became one of the most promising house producers in Mexico, which allowed him to share the stage with international DJs such as Dubfire, Hito, Hector at the renowned BPM Festival in Playa del Carmen.
Pinto is a prodigious talent from Mexico, who has emerged from the real underground circuit of his home country. His DJ sessions are characterized as seductive house tunes, which cause a hypnotic synergy between Pinto and his audience.
Pinto takes much of his musical inspiration from Kerri Chandler, Peace Division, Kevin Yost, Kenneth Graham, as well from his partners Balcazar and Romeo Ugalde, whom he regards as his mentors. Additionally, he has been inspired by his closest friend Hector, with whom he has been collaborating on the project Vatos Locos.
As a part of the blooming underground scene in his country, Pinto and his partners decided to found the label Nëim Records, allowing Pinto and his team to expand their musical horizons. Besides, Nëim has been an excellent platform where new talent can be discovered.
Since 2011, he has hosted his showcase named “Localafiesta” at the enigmatic Bar Americas, a place where he still hold his residency. Earlier, this year he released his track “Hyna” which was charted by house legend Roger Sanchez and Danny Tenaglia.
1. Point G – Muz [Point G]
2. Sakro – Everybody Dies Young [La Vie en Rose]
3. Giuseppe Cannamo – Mind (Artslaves rmx) [Moan]
4. Two Diggers – Stay Home (Nick Beringer Remix) [Organic Music]
5. Pinto – Better Dance Alone [Unreleased]
6. Joeski – In Time [Deeplomatic]
7. Ryan Crosson – Little Helpers (edit) [Little Helpers]
8. Art Alfie & Mr Tophat – Dub the Rub [Bass Culture]
9. John Dimas – ID [ID]
10. Inland Knights – Foot & Mouth [Vista]
11. Dj Sneak – Love [83 West]
Follow pinto on his socials